The following guidelines helps in predicting events:
- Find the significators related to the query, by using the house grouping for that event, such as 2,7,11 for marriage, 2,6,10,11 for service or employment etc. Planets in the stars of occupants are greater in strength, then occupants, then planets in the stars of the bhava lord, and finally the bhava lord represents a particular bhava.
- Find the Ruling Planets. In increasing order of strength the ruling planets are Asc star lord, Asc lord, Moon star lord, Moon sign lord and finally the Day lord. Note the day lord should be considered according to the Hindu calendar i.e. from sun rise to sun rise.
- Find the common significators among the significators of the matter under question and the Ruling Planets.
- Reject the significators which are in the star of retrograde planet (or) in the sub of retrograde planet. Significators, which are themselves retrograde but in the star and sub of direct planets, will give result when the significator comes in direct motion.
- Reject the significators which are also inimical/ detrimental to the bhavas in the question. 12th bhava from any bhava negates the result of that bhava (10th bhava negating the 11th bhava is no exception to this rule). 8th from any bhava shows disappointments and troubles related to that bhava.
- The matter will fructify during the DBAS of the significators when the transit also agrees.
Transit agreement rules
If the event is likely to happen:
- within next 24 hours, Lagna should come to the sensitive point of Sign, Star and Sub represented by the significators.
- within days, then Moon should come to the sensitive point of Sign, Star and Sub represented by the significators.
- in next few months, then Sun should come to the sensitive point of Sign, Star and Sub represented by the significators.
- in next few years, then Jupiter should come to this sensitive point and should be in the Sign, Star and Sub of significators.
When selecting the date as per the above transits, ensure on that particular day the significators are in direct motion themselves.
Handy rules on when an event will fructify
The fructification of an event in normal course of time (or) after a delay can be found from the 11th cusp and the planets owning/ occupying/ aspecting the 11th cusp.
- Fast moving planets, Moon and Mercury, owning or occupying or aspecting 11th cusp indicates matter happening soon.
- Medium speed planets, Sun/ Mars/ Venus/ Rahu/ Ketu, owning or occupying or aspecting 11th cusp indicates normal course of time.
- Slow moving planets, Saturn and Jupiter (Uranus and Neptune can be considered based on the astrologers choice), owning or occupying or aspecting 11th cusp indicates event happening after delay.
- Saturn occupying or aspecting 11th cusp shows delays and frustration.
- Similarly 11th cusp lord (bhava lord) in the fruitful signs of Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces shows event happening soon.
- 11th cusp lord in Semi-fruitful signs of Taurus, Libra, Saggitarius and Capricorn shows events happening in normal course.
- 11th cusp lord in balance sign of Aries, Gemini, Leo and Virgo shows events happening after delay.
Dear Sharma, significators i got for 10th CUSP 2,6,9,10,11. Please advice how to detrimental to bhavas