Is marriage promised or not?
Below are few hand rules to see if marriage is celebrated in youth or proper age (according to Hindu tradition).
- 7th Cusp or Moon and Venus combination occupy Fruitful signs – Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces. Taurus and Saggitarius are semi-fruitful and can be considered here.
- Venus or Jupiter occupy houses 2, 7 or 11.
- Venus or Jupiter conjoined Moon in houses 1, 5, 10 or 11.
- No aspect from Saturn on Moon as well as Venus.
- Lords of lagna and 7th conjoined in a favourable house
- Lords of lagna and 7th are placed in 3/11 or 5/9 or in quadrants to each other.
- Benefics occupy or have favorable connection to 2 or 7 or 11 house(s).
- Benefic(s) in 7th and both the Lords of lagna & 7th are strong and well posited.
- Venus in own sign or exalted sign and Lord of 7th in beneficial house.
- Mercury in 7th and Venus conjoined with Lord of 7th.
- Venus and Lords of 1, 2, 7, 11 have connections to 1, 2, 7, 11 houses by conjunction or occupancy or mutual exchange of lords.
- Jupiter exalted in 7th house and in conjunction with benefics.
Marriage promised but delayed if:
- Saturn posited in 1, 3, 5, 7 or 10 counted from Lagna or Moon sign and he does not own beneficial houses.
- 7th Bhava occupied by Malefics and receiving adverse aspects from Jupiter or Uranus.
- Mars is posited in 8th house.
- Moon and Saturn conjoin together especially in 1, 2 or 11
- Mars and Venus are conjoined together in 5 or 7 or 9 and both receive evil aspects from Jupiter or Uranus.
- Venus and Lord of 7th are aspected by Saturn.
- Moon and Venus are squared by Jupiter or Uranus.